Energii Ibiza is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our legal address is;
Energii Ibiza CB
Via Púnica, 2
07800 Eivissa, Ibiza, Spain
This Terms and Conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data Energii Ibiza collects from You (User), or that You provide to Energii Ibiza, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand Energii Ibiza’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Energii Ibiza of Via Púnica, 2
07800 Eivissa, Ibiza, Spain.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
You can unsubscribe from a Reformer class if you do it 12 hours BEFORE class starts. You must log in to your Energii profile and under «Your bookings» you can unsubscribe from classes. Once you’ve done that, your voucher is returned to you profile and can be used for booking another class.
Is there less than 12 hours to your class starts, you can still unsubscribe but you will lose the voucher. If you do not show up for the class your voucher is also considered used.
You can unsubscribe from a waiting list when you are logged in. This is done via the ‘My Profile’ -> ‘Waiting list’.
* Some training vouchers are valid only for a specified period from the product’s purchase. If the validity date has passed, the product is not valid anymore. Vouchers that have being used are non-refundable.
* Energii Ibiza reserves the right to change the number af weeky classes and the time for the classes. All changes will be announced on the website through the booking system and either mail and / or SMS.
* Energii Ibiza reserves the right to, without cause, immediately terminate this Agreement. In this case unused vouchers will be refunded.
* Persons under 18 must have permission from a parent / guardian to register for classes.
* Changes in personal information must be changed in the booking system.
* The extension of vauchers can only be done by showing valid documentation of long-term illness or injury. By clicking on the «Place Order», you confirm that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
7. By clicking on the «Place Order», you confirm that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions
Information we may collect from Users
Energii Ibiza may collect and process the following data about Users:
* Information that You provide by filling in forms on the website energii.es (Website). This includes information such as your name, gender, address, date of birth, details of parents or guardians, phone number, email, credit/debit card information, psychosocial history provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to Energii Ibiza’s service, posting material or requesting further services. Energii Ibiza may also ask You for information when You report a problem with the Website.
* If You contact Energii Ibiza, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
* If You are a minor, You will only be able to register and submit information with the consent provided by Your parents or guardians to be verified on the Website.
* Energii Ibiza may also ask You to complete surveys that are used for research purposes, although You do not have to respond to them.
* Details of transactions You carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment any sessions facilitated through the Site.
* Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Energii Ibiza’s own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access.
Personal data necessary to set up an account is available only to staff of Energii Ibiza, and is only accessed for administrative purposes (or at Your request). Debit card, credit card and other bank and payment details are stored by a third party payment provider compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. You may update your data at any time by using the Contact Us page on the Website.
IP addresses and cookies
Energii Ibiza may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, web camera and plugin availability and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Energii Ibiza’s advertisers. This is statistical data about Energii Ibiza’s Users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, Energii Ibiza may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable Energii Ibiza to:
* Estimate Energii Ibiza’s audience size and usage pattern.
* Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
* Speed up your searches.
* Recognise You when You return to the Website.
Where we store your personal data
The data that Energii Ibiza collects from You may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area («EEA»). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Energii Ibiza or one of our suppliers or for the Therapists selected by You. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your request for consultations, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, You agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Energii Ibiza will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Terms and Conditions.
All information You provide to Energii Ibiza is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be processed by third party payment providers in compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Where Energii Ibiza has given You (or where you have chosen) a password which enables You to access certain parts of the Site, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Energii Ibiza asks You not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough Energii Ibiza will do it’s best to protect your personal data, Energii Ibiza cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Energii Ibiza has received your information, Energii Ibiza will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
Energii Ibiza uses information held about You in the following ways:
* To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for your computer.
* To provide You with information, products or services that You request from Energii Ibiza or which Energii Ibiza feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To allow You to participate in interactive features of Energii Ibiza’s service, when You choose to do so.
* To notify You about changes to Energii Ibiza’s service.
Energii Ibiza may also use your data, or permit third parties selected by you to use your data, to provide You with information about products and services which may be of interest to You and Energii Ibiza or they may contact You about these by e-mail or SMS.
If You are an existing User, Energii Ibiza will only contact You by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to You.
If You are a new User, and where Energii Ibiza permit third parties selected by You to use your data, Energii Ibiza (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this.
If You do not want Energii Ibiza to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which Energii Ibiza collects your data (the Registration Form).
Energii Ibiza do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our Users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). Energii Ibiza may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). Energii Ibiza may make use of the personal data we have collected from You to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
Energii Ibiza may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
Energii Ibiza may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that Energii Ibiza sell or buy any business or assets, in which case Energii Ibiza may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If Energii Ibiza or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
*If you are engaging in online therapy with a Therapist, the Therapist should make you aware of other exceptions where the Therapist is under a duty to disclose data, such as, but not limited to, suspected cases of child abuse, dependent adult abuse, elder abuse, and in cases where the client is in danger to self or others.
You have the right to ask Energii Ibiza not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Energii Ibiza will usually inform You (before collecting your data) if Energii Ibiza intend to use your data for such purposes or if Energii Ibiza intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms Energii Ibiza uses to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by the using the Contact Us page on the Website. The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Energii Ibiza does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing You with details of the information we hold about You.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
Any changes we may make to our Terms and Conditions in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to You by e-mail.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Terms and Conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
This post is also available in: Inglés